Stay Healthy With Load of Nutrition Packed In Nuts and Seeds
If like me, you too are inclined towards a plant-based diet that helps to cut all the toxic and eliminate acidic waste through healthy eating, you are at the right place. One such diet that promotes the overall well-being of the body and is completely vegan, with no animal products included, is Dr. Sebi’s diet.
Let us dive deeper into Dr. Sebi’s diet, which is famously known as Dr. Sebi’s alkaline diet. His diet has served me well for the last 5 years and will serve your purpose too.
This plant-based diet developed by late Dr. Sebi, claims to rejuvenate your cell by eliminating all the toxic waste, alkalizing your blood.
His plant-based diet theory helps to naturally cure and prevent diseases and improve overall health. But you have to consume prescribed fruits and veggies, nuts and oils, cereals and flavors only. These ingredients will curb your all-time cravings and change your unhealthy eating habits into healthy.
He claimed that by following this vegan diet plan your body will heal itself and have an improvised digestive system. With few moderations, Dr. Sebi’s diet is still in vogue.
Common benefits of nuts and seeds are:-
- Helps in weight regulation
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Reduces the risk of diabetes.
Here We Are Discovering The Benefits Of Nuts And Seeds That He Recommended In His Diet Plan:-
Resembling the shape of human brain, Walnuts have healthy fat, fiber, vitamin and minerals that support the whole functioning of your heart. Its benefits are:-
- Very rich in antioxidants
- Beneficial in oxidizing LDL- that causes arteries blockage and atherosclerosis.
- Omega 3s fatty in walnut helps to reduce heart disease risk, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer
- Polyphenols in walnuts help fight oxidative stress and inflammation
- It supports weight control and helps to control appetite because they are dense in calorie
- Walnut increases the production of bacteria butyrate, a fat that nourishes your gut and promotes gut health
- Reduce the risk of breast, prostate and colorectal cancers by consuming walnuts
- Highly rich in polyunsaturated fats
- Raw Tahini Butter
Tahini, a paste made from ground sesame seeds, has a light nutty flavor. Its health benefits can be listed as follows:-
- Contains whole loads of protein, more than milk and most nuts and vitamin B.
- Boost energy and brain function.
- Protects the heart from diseases and strokes.
- Rich in important minerals such as magnesium, iron, and calcium.
- Acts as an antioxidant and help prevent free radical damage in the body
- Prevents chances of type 2 diabetes
- Contains anti-inflammatory compounds
- Strengthens central nerves system
- Protects against liver and kidney damage
- Promotes weight loss and has anti-cancer properties
- Raw Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds are small, oil-rich seeds that can be consumed unhulled or hulled. Unhulled seeds have the outer, edible husk intact, while hulled seeds come without the husk.Benefits of unroasted raw sesame seeds are as follows:-
- A good source for increasing fiber content
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases, certain cancer, obesity, cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes
- Provides essential protein helpful in building muscles and promotes blood cell formation
- Supports bone health and lowers blood pressure
- Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Heals moderate zinc deficiency and provides all several crucial nutrients for your immune system
- Highly rich in plants proteins like methionine and cysteine
- Controls blood sugar level
- Soothe Arthritic Knee Pain
- Hemp Seeds
Being highly nutritious, Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats, protein and, various minerals. Its benefits are:-
- Great protein sources
- It contains vitamin E and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, and sodium.
- Reduce Risk of Heart Disease
- Highly rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids, hemp seeds are beneficial for treating skin disorders
- Balances the Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids in the body that improve blood level
- Helps to reduce the itchiness, relieve dry skin and reduce the need for skin medication
- A great source of plant-based protein
- Provides essential amino acids, good for digestion and maintaining intestinal health
- Rich in Plant-Based Protein
- Reduce Symptoms of PMS and Menopause
- Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts with their smooth, buttery texture and nutty flavor can be consumed raw or blanched. These have several health benefits, such as:-
- Regulates your thyroid gland reduces inflammation
- Supports heart health
- Good for the brain
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Higher levels of selenium are beneficial for cancer, infections, infertility, pregnancy, heart disease, and mood disorders
- Acts as anti-oxidants
Researches have proved that regular nut consumption constitutes a healthy diet, unlike the common belief that nuts leads to weight gain, and can protect against chronic such as heart disease and diabetes. A rich source of vitamins E, B6, niacin, and folate, Nuts and seeds provide minerals such as magnesium, zinc, plant iron, calcium, copper, selenium, phosphorus, and potassium that are essential for over all wellbeing of body.
Still doubt, why Dr. Sebi suggested nuts and seeds in diet!